How big is a Glide Path Media billboard?
- 10,000 square foot sign is roughly the size of a square, 10 storey building.
- Distance from target is less than 500 feet (to put this in perspective, the length of the average city block is roughly 650 feet.
Picture a 10 storey building that is closer, with nothing to obstruct your view).
- Signs are lighted at night and during low light conditions.
Where do you get your passengers information, building selection and landing paths?
Actual number of landings on a given runway (information supplied by Nav. Canada, FAA etc.)
I assume that only the person sitting beside the window can see the ads. Is that correct?
Actually, we have selected the rooftop locations so that all passengers in both the window seat and the second seat can see the ads.
What are the real benefits of Glide Path Media?
Glide Path Media provides:
- Huge impact
- Clutter free environment
- No distractions
- Captive audience
- Time of target - average of 10 seconds
Regular airport advertising vs. Glide Path Media’s captive audience?
Arriving at an airport, travelers are distracted and stressed – focused on:
- Finding parking
- Looking for airline drop off zone
- Paying for taxi, collecting bags etc.
- Looking for kiosk to print boarding pass or drop off baggage
- Finding their way to security
- Arranging affairs after security
- Looking for monitors to find their gate
- Purchasing food or coffee
- Making their way through the crowd to their gate
Leaving an airport, travelers are focused on:
- Picking up their bags
- Finding transportation
- Leaving as quickly as possible
- Looking at their mobile phones for emails and messages
Will my ad be seen in bad weather?
Yes. The altitude that an aircraft passes over our signs is 490 feet (this can vary by plus or minus 20 feet). It is extremely rare for cloud cover to descend below 600 feet.³
When we say we have brought rooftop advertising to a science, we mean it.
Is it true that these signs are environmentally friendly?
Yes, in fact the shade created by our signs reduces the energy required to air condition the building.
Our patented LED lighting system draws the same energy as four 100 watt light bulbs. So we save much more energy than we use.
The mesh used to print the signs is recycled.